Quick and Easy fix-ups to sell your home faster.
Here are 15 quick fix-ups that can get you more money for your home:
· Remove excess furniture
· Remove excess clutter
· Clean out your closets and organize anything that needs to stay in there in an orderly fashion
· Patch up any nail holes in the wall that do not have pictures hanging on them
· Keep your lawn mowed
· Wash exterior and interior or windows thoroughly
· Paint or replace your front door if needed
· Power spray the outside of the house to get rid of excessive dirt and cobwebs
· Replace the welcome mat at the front steps if the one your currently have looks used
· Paint or replace your mailbox if necessary
· Wash or replace the front porch light fixture
· Make sure your house has the house number well displayed and that the display is clean
· Thoroughly clean the house before you put it on the market - sweep, mop, scrub, shampoo your carpet or wax your floors
· Re-do anything that is worn down in your kitchen and bathroom
· Re-paint the interior of your house if you are in need of a paint job
Having any edge over everyone else in this economy will help your house sell for more and will make your house look more appealing and like it is worth more. We provide a reliable painter, plumber, or even a handyman to do all this and more in case you need extra help. If you are located in Central NJ - Middlesex, Mercer, Monmouth and Somerset counties, you can contact us at (732) 444-2741 find out how we represent clients selling their home like you everyday and how we can be of assistance to you.
These home selling reports will assist you in answering the many questions that arise during the home selling process. When you're armed with the right information, and an experienced real estate professional, you'll be closer to reaching your goal - selling your home fast, and for the best price.
Please contact me if I can be of assisstance in selling your home.
Below, select desired reports and complete the form provided.
If you are considering selling your home but know it needs some fixing up and do not have the money for expensive repairs and fix-ups there is still hope for selling your home. Doing some quick fix-ups to the appearance of your home can help you get more for the value of your home and won't cost you much either.